Finding the culprit on No Audio over HDMI problem may vary and require you the product number on the service label to get the exact system configuration. If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have that information, then youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re stuck on guessing game.
HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s some tips to establish optimum baseline configuration for your HP DV5t system. After you open the DV5t box:
- Register the system on the HP site
- Use your Product # number to go to your systemÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Support page
- Update BIOS and all drivers from that page
- Complete any Windows updates that were available.
The above steps allow you to easily determine what the cause of hardware or software issue.
To make your work much easily, use HP Update utility or follow these steps below:
- Get the Product Number # from the label. It usually series of letters and numbers and has the end with #ABA or something similar.
- Visit HP SUPPORT AND DRIVERS here
- Enter your PN into the box number
- Click on Software and Driver downloads
- Click double arrows to the right to bring you to the support page for your exact system configuration.
- Go through the drivers and update all the old.
After that, you can use the Device Manager to verify the driver versions and make sure you get the BIOS update as well. If you still having trouble, please refer to articles on how to identify unknown devices. Hope this works.
Posts Related to No Audio over HDMI Problem on HP Pavilion DV5t:
- HP Pavilion DV8000 Drivers – Download Sound Audio for Windows 7
HP Pavilion DV8000 drivers, especially for sound / audio driver...
- Fix No Digital Sound on Laptop HDMI – HP Pavilion DV7 1270ca
Got no sound on your HP Pavilion DV7 1270ca laptop?...
- No Sound When Ideapad Y530 Laptop Connected to TV via HDMI Fix
No sound when laptop connected to TV via HDMI problems...
- BIOS Supervisor Password on Portege R500
BIOS supervisor password on Portege R500 can be entered with...
- Fix Sigmatel Audio Problem on Dell Inspiron 1525 Netbook
Sigmatel audio problem on Dell Inspiron 1525 is commonly caused...
- Dell Latitude E6400 DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter not Working on Windows 7
Connecting Dell Latitude E6400 by using DisplayPort to HDMI adapter...
- Gateway MX6421 Multimedia Audio Driver
Gateway MX6421 laptop multimedia audio driver might be the one...
- Wireless Card Not Working in HP ZD8000 Laptop Fix
Wireless card not working in HP ZD8000 can happen on...
- Alps Touchpad Not Working Fix
Dell Alps Touchpad not working? You might notice that the...
- CM2320 Printer Problem After Upgrading Firmware
Installing firmware update on CM2320 printer sometimes create another problem....