Finding out that your Lenovo Thinkpad T42 wireless doesn’t work? This problem often occurs when updating Access Connection. Follow these steps below to make it work again:
T42 Wireless Problem
Download laptop drivers from Lenovo website (don’t install it from Intel website). The drivers you should download are: Intel Driver, Hotkey, ACPI Power Management, and Access Connections.
Navigate your notebook to Control Panel
Uninstall Access Connections and Intell Wireless driver
Restart your machine
Install Hotkey driver you have downloaded before
Install Intel driver you downloaded
Test your WiFi button using Fn+F5 on your keyboard to toggle Wireless function
Reinstall Access Connections if it works
Hope this will get your WiFi running again and you can connect to the network or internet.
Posts Related to Lenovo Thinkpad T42 Wireless Problems Fix:
- Fix HDMI & Video Card Problems on Lenovo Thinkpad SL500
Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 requires separate drivers for HDMI and video...
- How to Fix Volume Control on Lenovo Thinkpad SL300
If you are wondering how to fix volume control on...
- Wireless LAN Problems on HP Mini 2140 Running XP (Resolved)
HP Mini 2140 comes with Vista Home Basic, but when...
- Network Controller Not Working on Thinkpad T41
Lenovo Thinkpad T41 laptop comes with original Windows XP Pro...
- Fix Wireless Network Problem on HP Pavilion TX1000
Fixing wireless network problem on HP Pavilion TX1000 is quite...
- How to Install Lenovo ThinkPad T61 & T60 Sound Driver
Failed sound driver is one of common problems computer owners...
- Fix Linksys USB Wireless Adapter Problems on BSOD Error
Linksys USB Wireless adapter problems can occur on laptop and...
- Video Graphics DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Work on Lenovo Thinkpad T400 (Resolved)
Lenovo Thinkpad T400 Type 2764 comes with ATI HD 3400...
- Lenovo Thinkpad T500 Standby Problem on Windows XP SP3
Lenovo ThinkPad T500 standby problem on Windows XP SP3 may...
- Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Drivers
Lenovo ThinkPad T520 is a 15.6 inches laptop which supports...