If you are having difficulty installing drivers for your laptop and get error message showing: Ã¢â‚¬Å“The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exitÃ¢â‚¬Â, you might want to read the following tutorial on how to install NVIDIA drivers on the latest Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
Installing Graphic Card on Laptop
Read and follow the following steps to get your video card working:
- Download the right driver. You can get latest laptop drivers here
- Install the driver you have downloaded on your notebook.
- Browse to that directory and in the Display folder and open the ListDevices.txt file with your favorite text editor.
- You should see the specific INF file which holds the drivers information for your video card.
- Go to display settings on the Control Panel. It is located in Display > Screen Resolution. CLick on the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Advanced SettingsÃ¢â‚¬Â
- On the Advanced Settings window, click on the Adapter tab, then on the Properties button.
- Click on the Driver tab from the adapter properties window then on the Update Driver button.
- On the Ã¢â‚¬Å“How do you want to search for updated driver software?Ã¢â‚¬Â window, click on the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Browse my computer for driver softwareÃ¢â‚¬Â button.
- On the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Browse for driver software on your computerÃ¢â‚¬Â window, click on the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computerÃ¢â‚¬Â button.
- On the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Select the device driver you want to install for this hardwareÃ¢â‚¬Â window, click on the Have DiskÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ button.
- On the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Copy manufacturerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s files from:Ã¢â‚¬Â text box, simply specify the INF file path from step 5 or simply browse for it, and press the OK button when done with this step.
The next thing you have to do is wait until your laptop recognize the unknown devices and begin installing video card driver. After all is done, restart your laptop and now you are done. Enjoy your newly configured graphic card on your notebook.
Posts Related to How To Install NVIDIA Drivers On Windows 7:
- How to Install Windows 7 to Dell Inspiron 1545
Having trouble on installing Windows 7 to your Dell Inspiron...
- Install Windows 7 on MSI Wind
I’d like to share you about my experience on Install...
- How to Install GeForce 300M Graphic Card Driver
NVIDIA has released the latest GeForce v186.82 WHQL drivers, which...
- How to Install Windows 7 into Acer Aspire 4540
If you have bought your brand new Acer Aspire 4540...
- ATI Radeon 7500 Windows 7
If in case you have already plug your ATI Radeon...
- How to Install Windows 7 PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver on Toshiba Satellite L510
If you are having difficulty on installing Windows 7 PCI...
- HP Pavilion DV8000 Drivers – Download Sound Audio for Windows 7
HP Pavilion DV8000 drivers, especially for sound / audio driver...
- Dell D610 Windows 7 Sound Drivers
Having problem installing Windows 7 on your Dell D610? Many...
- How to Remove Toshiba HDD Protection Removal
If you are having problem while upgrading your Toshiba laptop...
- How to Identify Unknown Devices
In this tutorial you will learn how to identify unknown...